This is my wish list for Mother’s Day ~ in no particular order.
2. Antonia’s Flowers fragrance. My favorite for the past 20 years.
3. A Longchamp Mariniere bag. Comes in yellow too. LOVE!
4. A beautiful book with heavenly design ideas.
5. Flowers from Winston Flowers. In business since 1944, I discovered them when I lived on Newbury Street in Boston. The most beautiful arrangements you have ever seen. Six locations in Massachusetts and one in Greenwich, CT.
6. Tickets to “An American in Paris.” The IT show on Broadway right now. Once the Tony Awards air on June 7th, I will never get tickets to this (again).
7. ANYTHING FROM HERE.
8. Diptyque candles. All of their candles are amazing, but Freesia is my favorite.
9. Joelle Ciocco Sensitive Cleansing Milk. A Parisian miracle for my aging skin.
10. A dachshund puppy. I have been asking for this specific item for quite a while…. Someone with a name that starts with T is not listening to me.
I will be happy with anything on this list. Actually, I will be happy with a homemade card and someone else making breakfast on Sunday.
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Mother’s Day!