You know that gift that was clearly meant for the givee? Like the wireless speaker my husband “helped” me unwrap, he was so excited. I promised myself I was not going to do that here. So here it goes…
1. Jawbone BIG Jambox. Turns any mobile device into a portable sound system. Great for outdoor summer parties for his man cave.
2. Classic Horseshoes Game. A big game around our house in the summer. Beer may be involved. This set is from Orvis. Four steel horseshoes, two stakes and a rulebook that is usually never read.
3. Kindle Voyage. New high resolution display and an adaptive light so you can read in bright sunshine or the dark. My husband has lost two kindles already, so maybe three times the charm?
4. Grundens Waterproof Fleece. The ultimate fleece pullover for husbands who do all those crazy outdoor activities. The shell resists everything and the inside lining keeps them warm and dry.
5. Weber Grill. Enough said.
6. Binoculors. A pair of compact binoculars for close-up views of all the Broadway Musicals he will get tickets for on Father’s Day.
7. Liberty Tie. Have to circle back to this old reliable and park the Hermes and Vineyard Vines versions this year.
8. Fishing Weekend. Give him the nod for a fishing weekend with his buddies. Make some brownies, throw in a case of beer and wave goodbye.
9. Kiehl’s Starter Kit. Tim is not going to like this one, but he actually uses skincare products when I buy them. This little kit has all the necessities for Dad’s handsome face and then some.
10. Caol Ila Single Malt. Finish off Father’s Day by giving him this smoky whiskey with hints of malt and toffee. Smells good and tastes even better.
Happy Father’s Day to all of the wonderful dad’s out there! Including our own Tim Dowling.
the wry home